A post about Muhammad.
– Kindness is a mark of faith, and whoever has no kindness has no faith.
– speak a good work or remain silent
– the strongest among you is the one who controls his anger
– Verily, for those who have believed and done righteous deeds, the Most Merciful will appoint for them affection.
– None of you has faith until he loves for his brother or his neighbor what he loves for himself.
– Whoever would love to be delivered from the Hellfire and entered into Paradise, then let him die with faith in Allah and the Last Day and let him treat the people the way he would love to be treated.
-You will not enter Paradise until you believe and you will not believe until you love each other. Shall I show you something that, if you did, you would love each other? Spread peace between yourselves.
– They are people who love each other with the spirit of Allah, not because of family relations or wealth. By Allah, there will be light on their faces and they will be upon light. They will have no fear when the people are afraid and they will not be sad when the people are grieved.
– Love for the people what you love for yourself and you will be a believer. Behave well with your neighbors and you will be a Muslim.
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *